We have been nominated for the Classblog of the Year Award.
This award is for the most creative, innovative blog belonging to a single class or year group. We know that often blogging starts small in school and this may be the teacher who is starting their blogging journey or the lone blogger trying to enthuse others.
The judges will be looking for:
- A blog that reflects the learning going on;
- A blog that is updated by all the learners in the class;
- A blog that demonstrates the power of the medium to move learners on;
- A blog that engages outside visitors and is responsive to their needs;
- A blog that has respect for copyright and other licencing conventions.